You are a passionate Technical Director who brings together large technical team leadership and business facing challenges.
- Immediate start
- A genuine passion for technology is a "must have"
- Global clients - OTT/Mulitiscreen/ Video on Demand
- Award winning and pioneering team, industry leading company
Who we are: What you will do –
Massive is a fast-growing global entertainment technology business. Our mission is to simplify user experiences and make the journey of discovering content as enjoyable as possible. During our twenty-two-year history we've won – and continue to collect – loads of major awards for our software products and design innovations. Recognition is a wonderful thing, but being consistently trusted by the world's biggest broadcast, telecom and airline customers is even more important and unquestionably sets us apart.
Working at Massive means you’ll join a close-knit community of friendly, talented people who are excited about technology and committed to creativity. We empower our people to do their very best, priding ourselves on our fun, informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance. Just as technology continues to evolve and change at a rapid rate, so do we. We are differentiated by our ability to embrace change, run with new ideas, and continuously strive for better.
Check us out here: www.massive.co
We're seeking an exceptional Technical Director to join a vibrant and enthusiastic Engineering team. This is a full-time position, based in London but with global scope. You will work alongside smart and committed specialists in UI, software, infrastructure, and other key disciplines for advertising technology.
You will offer technical and architecture focused thought leadership across client accounts and the entire company. You will have the ability to influence product decisions by closely cooperating with product and program management.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and who has a proven history of solving complex real-time quality challenges, as part of a highly-qualified team. The successful candidate will have at least 10 years post graduate experience and 2 years technical selling/leadership experience.
This is a great opportunity to work side by side with excellent Software Engineers, and delivery projects into a product that is growing fast, globally. YOU
You are a passionate Technical Director who brings together large technical team leadership and business facing challenges. You will have experience with:
CATCH OUR ATTENTION WITH:
- Cross functional (UI/Backend/Full stack) architecture knowledge React – preferable, or alternatively
- IPTV/Online media/App development experience
- General SW industry trends awareness in UI/UX and scalability
- Strong proven record of agile SW delivery
- Technical documentation/UML hands on experience
- Agile / Scrum
Regular attendance on-site at Massive London office.
- digital software solution architect – with deep digital / web experience – and broadcast video experience
- Proven client facing negotiation experience / selling experience
- People leadership, preferably cross-functional team of 30 engineers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Being able to have (and defend) a strong opinion on difficult decisions in front of external and internal stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication
- BSc. Comp Sci / Beng. Related Discipline
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/ Recruiters – Please, do not contact us. We have this role handled.