- Immediate Start
- Stephen Street Office
- Award winning team, high profile/velocity product delivery
- Web, TV, MobileWho we are:
Massive is a fast-growing global entertainment technology business. Our mission is to simplify user experiences and make the journey of discovering content as enjoyable as possible. During our twenty-two-year history we've won – and continue to collect – loads of major awards for our software products and design innovations. Recognition is a wonderful thing, but being consistently trusted by the world's biggest broadcast, telecom and airline customers is even more important and unquestionably sets us apart.
Working at Massive means you’ll join a close-knit community of friendly, talented people who are excited about technology and committed to creativity. We empower our people to do their very best, priding ourselves on our fun, informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance. Just as technology continues to evolve and change at a rapid rate, so do we. We are differentiated by our ability to embrace change, run with new ideas, and continuously strive for better.
Check us out here: www.massive.co The role
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a high velocity and high profile sports product in collaboration with our internal award winning product, engineering and UXD teams.On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Own the project P&L, engagement and support for a £2M project
- Hold absolute responsibility for the delivery plan, ways of working with a multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance
- Drive daily and weekly communication to all Project stakeholders, leaving no-one in the dark
- Find purpose and meaning in driving open and honest client and third-party relationships
- Manage and track team velocity, financials and KPIs in relation to the project plan and expected deliverables
- Continuously evaluate and communicate and escalate project status, risks and issues to upper management and external partners
- Maintain dependency plans between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure and third-parties
- Ensure deliverables are high quality and clearly documented
- Conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure the team is continuously learning from the past
- Facilitate the celebration of success to drive throughput, daily
Our people are key to our success. We want you to present ideas (because they will be listened to and be taken on board), drive positive change and performance and know that you will be supported the whole way.
Some of our company perks
· 25 days of annual leave per year
· Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
· Friday drinks and end of month celebrations
· Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
· Casual dress code
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the UK and daily attendance in London UK office is required.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/
Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.