Use iOS to build the next-generation of video web applications across multiple devices.
Who We Are
- Global clients and world leading projects – multi-screen video entertainment platforms
- Immediate start
- Central location
The FE team at Massive comprises of the most talented iOS professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture! About the role
We are looking for a passionate Senior iOS developer who has a love for technology, working in an Agile team and wants to deliver high-profile projects in Australia, Europe and America.
Massive is a growing company, and people grow with it: you will get increasing responsibilities, in terms of work, leadership and decision making. About you
You are a passionate Senior iOS Engineer who has a love for technology, engineering and people and have experience with:
• iOS development
• Swift Catch our attention with...
- You delivered projects as Senior/Lead
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Expertise in provide guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to up skill team members
- A hands-on and mindful approach complex challenges
- Will be very useful for you to have experience in Video players, analytics, CocoaPods, promises, tvOS, Apple play
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Sciences or a related degree
- Experience working in Agile/ SCRUM work environment
- A passion for technology, digital applications
- A natural curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication skills with an ability to write and manage good documentation and work well in team environments
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
Our people are key to our success. Having the right combination of a 'can- do' approach, strong work ethic, ability to present break-through thinking and a clear focus on results will ensure your success working with our highly regarded team. Some of our company perks
Daily attendance in Prague office is needed. Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks.
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- 5 Sick days
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Czech/English courses
- Small, creative, close-knit FE team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code