We're on the lookout for a motivated Business Analyst to join our growing product team in Prague.
We’re on the lookout for an Analyst to join our growing, co-located and self-organized product team in Prague.
You will be at the forefront of evolving and improving our flagship product, AXIS. The features you define will influence the video experience of millions around the globe, from watching live sport to bingeing on their favourite TV shows. What you will do
- Research, scope and translate our high level roadmap into executable specification and ensure its shared understanding. Including functional and non-functional aspects, scenarios, use cases and diagrams.
- Continuously improve quality and usability of product specification during development life-cycle and upon peer feedback.
- Break down, create and maintain epics, stories and implementation tasks.
- Together with QA team ensure complete and accurate acceptance criteria.
- Participate in release management and documentation.
- Become product expert and ambassador within the company.
To be successful you must:
To be successful you don’t need:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Business/IT/System Analyst or similar in software development.
- Have done analysis and specifications for a variety of software products including
- Web and native applications for Android and iOS,
- UX/UI-focused and back-end heavy,
- Diversity of teams and organizations.
- Have prior exposure to different styles, approaches and tools for software products specifications, ability to make an educated decision on the best one in specific circumstances.
- Have strong technical background (e.g. REST and SOAP APIs, data/proces modelling, browser developer tools, 3rd party integrations).
- Have prior experience and be comfortable in self-organized, agile environment and within multi-disciplinary product teams.
- Be detail-oriented and meticulously organised.
- Be fluent enough in English for day-to-day communication.
- Be eligble to work in Czech Republic.
Brownie points for:
- Czech language proficiency.
Why work for Massive?
- Being passionate about TV and movies.
- Any experience working in start-ups, broadcast media, telco or video-related organisations.
- Being up-to-date with state-of-the-art broadcasting and media delivery technologies.
- Deep development knowledge, ability to design API changes
- Extensive Jira and Confluence experience.
- Related education and certifications.
- Public community profiles and work examples.
- Growing, global and multi-cultural company.
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave and 5 sick days.
- Modern equipment including a new MacBook.
- Very casual dress code.
- Quarterly team events sponsored by the company.
- Coffee/tea, snacks and fruits.
- English/Czech courses.
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Prague, Czech Republic office.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/