Help us engineer our next line of native products, to create a top tier experience on a very large range of device type.
Who we are:
- Global clients and world leading projects – multi-screen video entertainment platforms
- Immediate start
- Central London Location
Massive is a fast-growing global entertainment technology business. Our mission is to simplify user experiences and make the journey of discovering content as enjoyable as possible. During our twenty-two-year history we've won – and continue to collect – loads of major awards for our software products and design innovations. Recognition is a wonderful thing, but being consistently trusted by the world's biggest broadcast, telecom and airline customers is even more important and unquestionably sets us apart.
Working at Massive means you’ll join a close-knit community of friendly, talented people who are excited about technology and committed to creativity. We empower our people to do their very best, priding ourselves on our fun, informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance. Just as technology continues to evolve and change at a rapid rate, so do we. We are differentiated by our ability to embrace change, run with new ideas, and continuously strive for better.
Check us out here: www.massive.co Here's what you get to do:
Help us engineer our next line of native products, to create a top tier experience on a very large range of device type (mobile / tablet / TV / sticks…)
Massive is an engineering company, focused on great user experience and building apps for top clients to be used by a large number of users.
As a technical lead you'll own the project: be involved during the design and specification phases, follow the post-launch life of your projects. You will get to take part in the stewardship of the engineering practices in the long term.
Massive is a growing company, and people grow with it: you will get increasing responsibilities, in terms of work, leadership and decision making. You:
You are a passionate Lead Android Engineer who has a love for technology, engineering and people and have experience with:
Catch our attention with:
- JAVA and JS
- Unit Testing
- Dagger2 or Guice injection
- Gradle and Fragments
- Building web applications for desktop and mobile
Some of our company perks
- You delivered Android projects as a lead Android
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Expertise in provide guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to up skill team members
- A hands-on and mindful approach complex challenges
- Experience with Amazon Targets – FireTV, stick etc
- Android TV knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- Sport activities
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Friday drinks and end of month celebrations
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
Regular attendance on-site at Massive London office.
Recruiters – Please, do not contact us. We have this role handled.