Content Technical Writer Who we are:
Massive is a fast-growing global entertainment technology business. Our mission is to simplify user experiences and make the journey of discovering content as enjoyable as possible. During our twenty-two-year history we've won – and continue to collect – loads of major awards for our software products and design innovations. Recognition is a wonderful thing, but being consistently trusted by the world's biggest broadcast, telecom and airline customers is even more important and unquestionably sets us apart.
Working at Massive means you’ll join a close-knit community of friendly, talented people who are excited about technology and committed to creativity. We empower our people to do their very best, priding ourselves on our fun, informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance. Just as technology continues to evolve and change at a rapid rate, so do we. We are differentiated by our ability to embrace change, run with new ideas, and continuously strive for better.
Check us out here: www.massive.co The role
We’re on the lookout for a senior content writer with excellent communication skills and the proven ability to create great content experiences for customers. You will drive the internal content strategy and knowledge base of our AXIS UX management platform. You will be responsible for:
- writing and editing customer-friendly product documentation.
- driving definition of the knowledge base and content strategy for the AXIS platform.
- identifying and analyzing documentation needs.
- identifying audiences for content and anticipating the questions, problems and needs that the content should address.
- working within the product team, you will collaborate closely with business stakeholders, designers and engineers to ensure documentation is comprehensive and accurate.
- proposing and promoting writing standards, coaching non-writers across the organisation on ways to improve their writing skills.
- identifying content and process improvement opportunities.
You have demonstrated success in owning and delivering great content experiences for software products of various size and levels of complexity. You are passionate about content being integral to the user experience and ultimate success of a product. You’re ideal for this role if you:
- have 5 years in a similar role, writing professional customer-facing product documentation for a broad audience.
- are able to translate complex and technical information into clear, concise and everyday language that customers can understand.
- are a talented writer, with the ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- have experience in defining a strong, coherent content strategy and delivering high quality content in line with this strategy.
- have experience in gathering stakeholder requirements and prioritizing across multiple deliverables.
- have demonstrated the ability to improve efficiency and quality of documentation processes.
- are a user advocate, thinking deeply about customer needs, whether they be new users or more advanced.
- enjoy collaborating closely with designers, engineers, marketing and business stakeholders on a daily basis in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- have high attention to detail, both spelling and grammatical.
- Ideally, have experience creating visuals and diagrams that facilitate understanding.
- Ideally, can storyboard product-centred videos and guide production teams on the creation of video assets.
Along with your resume, please provide a portfolio or links to examples of your work demonstrating your ability to articulate complex concepts and processes in writing.
If you can’t attach it to the form – please email to email@example.com This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the UK and daily attendance in London UK office is required.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/ Recruiters – Please, do not contact us. We have this role handled.