Join a tight-knit, sociable QA team who are passionate about quality. Enjoy working with the latest technologies.
Who We Are
- Immediate start
- Central location
- International company
The QA team at Massive comprises of the most talented Testers professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture! You
You are a smart, experienced, creative and naturally inquisitive Tester, who has a strong passion for testing and technology. You believe in the importance of embodying our clients’ brand into the overall experience and you have a strong understanding or interest of TV apps. Role Responsibilities
- To work within the Analyst team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards.
- To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
- To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development team for project scheduling purposes.
Some of our company perks
- Liaising with Project Managers
- Working to the specified timeframe or budget
- Communication of job status to project leader
- Daily submission of detailed timesheets
- Contributing to the positive growth of work environment and Analyst team
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive attitude to all assignments
- Other duties as required
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Czech/English courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Prague, Czech Republic office.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/