Who we are:
Massive is a fast-growing global entertainment technology business. Our mission is to simplify user experiences and make the journey of discovering content as enjoyable as possible. During our twenty-two-year history we've won – and continue to collect – loads of major awards for our software products and design innovations. Recognition is a wonderful thing, but being consistently trusted by the world's biggest broadcast, telecom and airline customers is even more important and unquestionably sets us apart.
Working at Massive means you’ll join a close-knit community of friendly, talented people who are excited about technology and committed to creativity. We empower our people to do their very best, priding ourselves on our fun, informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance. Just as technology continues to evolve and change at a rapid rate, so do we. We are differentiated by our ability to embrace change, run with new ideas, and continuously strive for better.
Check us out here: www.massive.co We’re looking for strong experience in:
- Installation, configuration and on-going management of AWS solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of Windows systems
- A versatile knowledge of networking, virtualisation & all aspects of security
- Providing technical guidance and support to development teams and to customers
- Performing system monitoring, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, systems and key processes.
- Designing and Setup of Disaster Recovery Procedures
- Data Protection and Backup of Server Environments
- Automation - Infrastructure as code
- Minimum 5 years experience using Amazon Web Services; specifically VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, Route53, CloudFront and IAM.
- AWS CLI, DNS and Windows Server management is a must.
- A passion for technology and video applications.
- Tenacious approach, strong curiosity to push the boundaries and lead change and performance.
- Solid communicator, you leave no-one in the dark .
- Our people are key to our success. We want you to present ideas (because they will be listened to and be taken on board), drive positive change and performance and know that you will be supported the whole way.
- Agile / Scrum
Some of our company perks
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Czech/English courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Prague, Czech Republic office.
Recruiters – Please, do not contact us. We have this role handled.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/