Join a close-knit community of friendly and talented people. You will help us to provide support to the EMEA team as well as the HR Manager.
Who we are
Massive is a fast-growing global entertainment technology business. Our mission is to simplify user experiences and make the journey of discovering content as enjoyable as possible. During our twenty-two-year history we've won – and continue to collect – loads of major awards for our software products and design innovations. Recognition is a wonderful thing, but being consistently trusted by the world's biggest broadcast, telecom and airline customers is even more important and unquestionably sets us apart.
Working at Massive means you’ll join a close-knit community of friendly, talented people who are excited about technology and committed to creativity. We empower our people to do their very best, priding ourselves on our fun, informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance. Just as technology continues to evolve and change at a rapid rate, so do we. We are differentiated by our ability to embrace change, run with new ideas, and continuously strive for better.
Check us out here: www.massive.co Your Role
As the Office Assistant, you will help to provide support to the EMEA team as well as the HR Manager. Your primary responsibilities will include:
What we are looking for from you:
- Assisting with day-to-day general office management and administration: Assisting with answering phones, support for senior management, office supply management, purchasing, records and meeting preparation, personnel coordination, housekeeping, communication with building provider, ordering lunches, booking travels, couriers, collecting and managing post, escorting candidates and visitors from reception to the office, arranging language courses, updating floor plan and updating our internal communication tools. Liaise with other team members in Prague, London and Sydney.
- Recruitment and Talent management: Support the HR Team in helping to manage our internal recruitment process – induction schedules, interviews, posting job vacancies
- HR support: filling hard copies folders for Brno employees, induction with new starters, visa, distribution of meal vouchers and Multisport card, help with medical check ups
- Culture and Engagement: Help to produce office social activities including all company meetings, off-sites and celebrations. Importantly, you’ll embrace our existing shared positive staff attitude – each and every day – and continue to make the office atmosphere exciting and fun, always! You’ll be a key team member responsible for leading all of the activities and experiences that make our Brno community so enjoyable and social.
You love people and are passionate about supporting a quickly growing Brno based team. You are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a can-do attitude, where you can learn and you must have an interest in administration tasks and working in a high-stakes environment. Additionally, you have:
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills, allowing you to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Czech and English
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook in particular).
- This is a part-time role with working hours: 4-hours/ Monday to Friday
- Attention to detail, multitasking, organised, self-motivated and ability to prioritize
- A proven ability to learn and maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
- A solutions orientated mind-set with a focus on working collaboratively to reach both personal and company goals
This opportunity is for an immediate start and is based in our Brno office and is suited to an advanced administrator.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/ Recruiters – Please, do not contact us. We have this role handled.