As the QA Lead for Massive's product team, you will be responsible for driving the agile testing culture within Massive as well as the quality assurance of our software platform that reaches millions of users worldwide.
You are highly organised, excellent at communication and are a great people person, who loves motivating and leading others. You are ruthless when it comes to quality control for releases and love working towards tight deadlines.
Importantly, you have a genuine passion for technology and are looking to join a sociable, tight-knit, collaborative and hard-working team. To be successful you must have:
Brownie points for:
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a software tester/QA engineer, with 1-2 of these in a Senior role
- ISTQB qualification
- Expertise in creation and application of test strategy over at least one platform: server, web or native mobile
- Current or last job in a true SaaS, CI/CD product environment
- Strong experience in testing APIs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven experience driving issues to resolution
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining test automation frameworks in Javascipt
- Knowledge of defining build pipelines and executing Tests on Cloud preferable
- Extensive experience in a fast-paced Agile environment consisting of multi-disciplinary squads
- Advanced experience in defect management and prioritisation
- Experience defining test strategy, design and documentation
- Some leadership experience, giving guidance and direction to more junior staff
- A good eye for identifying opportunities to add greater value and accuracy to our current testing processes
- A sense of urgency, enthusiasm and initiative, along with a genuine passion for quality
Why work for Massive?
- Interest or experience in VOD apps
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- Flexible, creative work spaces
- Huge social calendar
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Regular team sports and wellness activities
For more info, check out our Instagram - @massiveinteractive
Massive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative working environment.