- Global clients and world leading projects – multi-screen video entertainment platforms
- International company
Here is what you get to do:
In this role you will be working alongside a globally renowned and award-wining Design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
You What you’ll need to be successful:
- DELIVER - Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- OUTCOMES - Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- TRACK - Manage and track team velocity, financials (Project P&L) and KPIs in relation to the project plan and expected deliverables
- COMMUNICATE - Continuously evaluate and communicate and escalate project status, risks and issues to upper management and external partners
- Maintain dependency plans between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure and third-parties.
- LEAD - Ensure deliverables are high quality and clearly documented; conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure the team is continuously learning from the past
- RELATIONSHIPS - Manage high-level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell Massive’s products and services through effective account and relationship management.
- PROCESS - Assisting the Head of Delivery and MD, EMEA in effort and cost estimates for professional services engagements, RFIs and the generation of Statements of Work (SOW).
Some of our company perks
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing complex projects, with a duration of up to 12 months and associated budget in excess of £500,00 .
- Delivery level (ie they’ve delivered or been involved with an OnDemand/OTT,IPTV service) they understanding and appreciate of VOD, IPTV, OTT services.
- Agile and Scrum management of development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality, preferably in an agency environment.
- Atlassian toolset experience, in particular JIRA and Confluence (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively manage communication at all levels of an organisation.
- A motivated, passionate and collaborative approach with an open and team focused working style.
- Solutions orientation and proven experience in dealing with ambiguity, driving process and achieving results without direct authority.
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Czech/English courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Our people are key to our success. We want you to present ideas (because they will be listened to and be taken on board), drive positive change and performance and know that you will be supported the whole way.
This role is for an immediate start in Prague and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic. For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/