Push boundaries, influence how video is consumed around the globe, and enjoy working with some of the world's biggest broadcasters and telcos.
Who We Are
Massive is a fast-growing global entertainment technology business. Our mission is to simplify user experiences and make the journey of discovering content as enjoyable as possible. During our twenty-two-year history we've won – and continue to collect – loads of major awards for our software products and design innovations. Recognition is a wonderful thing, but being consistently trusted by the world's biggest broadcast, telecom and airline customers is even more important and unquestionably sets us apart.
Working at Massive means you’ll join a close-knit community of friendly, talented people who are excited about technology and committed to creativity. We empower our people to do their very best, priding ourselves on our fun, informal culture, huge social calendar and strong support for work-life balance. Just as technology continues to evolve and change at a rapid rate, so do we. We are differentiated by our ability to embrace change, run with new ideas, and continuously strive for better. About You
You are a smart, experienced, creative and naturally inquisitive Test Lead, who has a strong passion for testing and technology. You believe in the importance of embodying our clients’ brand into the overall experience and you have a strong understanding or interest of TV apps. Role Responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of at least two Test Management tools
- Excellent knowledge of at least two Defect Management tools
- Experience with creation a testing procedure for the project according to chosen methodology
- Experience with Agile Software Development Principles
- Experienced in managing a team of testers and evaluating scope of work and providing test effort estimations
- Test environment management, ability to define requirements for environments, ability
- Strong skills in multi-tier architecture and digital technologies
- Advanced experience with all tests - System, SIT, UAT and Regression
- Hands on experience testing services / APIs and mobile applications on Android and iOS
- Hands on experience in automating functional testing of applications on Web, Android and iOS using one of Selenium, Katalon or Appium.
- Experience with defining XPaths and working with Object Locators
- Familiar with Postman, Charles Proxy, Swagger, SoapUI
- Familiar with Scripting in Groovy/JS/Java/C#
Why work for Massive?
- Position requires individual who is a quick learner, team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce quality results
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present to technical and non-technical resources equally well
- Excellent knowledge development and knowledge sharing skills
- Proven experience driving issues to resolution
- Positive and adaptable
- Multi-task under pressure in a continually changing environment
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- Flexible, creative work spaces
- Huge social calendar
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Regular team sports and wellness activities
For more info, check out our Instagram - @massiveinteractive
Massive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative working environment.