Help us evolve products used by millions of viewers around the world.
Here at Massive, we help create enjoyable experiences for people who discover and consume video. We focus on developing solutions that make it easier for media and entertainment companies to grow their global audiences by transforming how they present, personalise, and measure engagement with their video content. Our products touch the lives of millions of viewers globally. About the Team
You will be joining a cross-disciplinary team that builds AXIS, the core product behind Massive’s projects for clients serving large audiences around the world: BBC, ITV, AXN, Bell Media, Telecine, Sony Pictures Television, and many more. Our team is skilled, flexible, and always open to new ideas that improve the ways we work together. About the Role
As a member of our team, you will directly influence the look and feel of our product. Design is always at the beginning of our process, so you’ll be constantly challenged to explore new ideas using the latest tools (Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin) and devices (phones, tablets, TVs, media centres).
How you’ll contribute to our success
- Designing holistic video experiences across all types of screens and devices: from the web, mobile, and tablet to the latest TVs and gaming consoles.
- Validating ideas through sketching and prototyping.
- Translating early concepts all the way to engaging interactions.
- Improving the design system by building components that work well together.
- Evolving our product based on users’ needs and customer feedback.
- Assisting engineers and QA teams.
Have you worked on digital products with colleagues spanning different backgrounds (front-end engineers, business, QA)? Have you designed elegant interactive experiences that support user goals? If you love UI design and want to grow your UX skills, this role will be an excellent next step for you.
You’re ideal for this role if you are…
How to apply
- Motivated and friendly. You’ll bring empathy and a positive attitude to the team.
- A team player. You’ll collaborate with designers, developers, and business stakeholders.
- A great communicator. You’ll speak English with teams across Prague, London, and Sydney.
- A user advocate. You’ll design intuitive, friendly interfaces.
- Curious. You’ll enjoy iterating to come up with the best solution.
- Organised. You’ll clarify and document your decisions to help others build your designs efficiently.
Help us understand your motivations, achievements, and process. We won’t consider applications without portfolios, examples of work, or case studies.Why work for Massive?
- Global, successful, growing company
- 25 vacation days per year
- 5 sick days per year
- Option to have 1 day of home office per week
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Language courses
- Casual dress code
- Monthly company events
- Office located at Anděl, Prague
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Prague, Czech Republic office Recruiters – we have handled this one internally! Thanks. For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/