Join a tight-knit, collaborative product team powering media and entertainment companies around the globe.
Here at Massive, we're all about transforming people's experiences for discovering and consuming video content.
We focus on solutions that make it easier for media and entertainment companies to grow their global audiences by transforming how they present, personalize and measure viewer's engagement with their video content.
Our products touch the lives of millions of viewers globally.
Working at Massive will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside talented people with a shared vision who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work. About the role
As a Product QA Engineer, you will be responsible for the complete testing lifecycle of the company’s main product - AXIS. Your daily activities will include:
- Analysis of requirements and specifications
- Preparation, writing and review of test cases and test plans
- Updating/creating automated tests for UI
- Execution of manual and automated tests across various devices and targets (e.g. iOS, tvOS, Android, Android TV, web browsers)
- Reporting test results
- Working closely with other team members on daily basis
We are looking for a smart, proactive and naturally inquisitive QA Engineer with strong passion for testing and technology and the ability to collaborate within a vibrant product team.
To be successful, you should ideally:
Some of our company perks
- have 2-5 years experience in QA/testing
- be able to identify gaps in requirements and specifications
- be able to create test plans on your own
- be familiar with mobile applications testing
- be familiar with web debugging proxy tools
- have at least basic experience with writing automated tests or scripting/programming
- have at least basic experience with REST API testing
- be passionate about the importance of measuring quality
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Possibility to work from home (occasionally)
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Prague, Czech Republic office.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/