Push boundaries, influence how video is consumed around the globe, and enjoy working with some of the world's biggest broadcasters and telcos.
Here at Massive, we're all about the creation of enjoyable experiences while discovering and consuming video.
We focus on developing solutions that make it easier for media and entertainment companies to grow their global audiences by transforming how they present, personalise and measure viewer's engagement with their video content.
Our products touch the lives of millions of viewers globally.
Working at Massive will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside talented people with a shared vision who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
Importantly, you have experience in React or Angular. To be successful you:
Why work for Massive?
- Are proficient in React or Angular.js
- Are a strong communicator, with experience managing external stakeholders – you aren’t scared to have those tricky conversations when needed
- Have experience using Git / Bitbucket source control
- Are detail oriented, and love finding solutions to problems
- Are experienced in API integration
- Enjoy working in collaborative, cross-functional teams
- Have demonstrable experience in debugging and fine-tuning complex performance issues
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- Flexible, creative work spaces
- Huge social calendar
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Regular team sports and wellness activities
For more info, check out our Instagram - @massiveinteractive
Massive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative working environment.