Have you worked in a start-up? Do you have experience working with SaaS products? If so, we want to hear from you!
Have you written customer-facing content for a start-up? Do you have experience working with SaaS products? If so, we want to hear from you!
Here at Massive, we're all about the creation of enjoyable experiences while discovering and consuming video.
We focus on developing solutions that make it easier for media and entertainment companies to grow their global audiences by transforming how they present, personalise and measure viewer's engagement with their video content.
Our products touch the lives of millions of viewers globally.
Working at Massive will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside talented people with a shared vision who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work. Responsibilities:
We’re on the lookout for a senior technical content writer with excellent communication skills and the proven ability to create great product documentation. You will also drive the internal content strategy and knowledge base of our exciting new product. You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to identify and analyse documentation needs.
- Driving definition of the knowledge base and content strategy for the platform.
- Identifying audiences for content and anticipating the questions, problems and needs that the content should address.
- Identifying, writing and editing technical and non-technical content for customer-friendly product documentation.
- Working within the product team, you will collaborate closely with business stakeholders, designers and engineers to ensure documentation is comprehensive and accurate.
- Developing, implementing and promoting writing guidelines for use within the business, coaching non-writers across the organisation on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Identifying content and process improvement opportunities.
You have demonstrated success in owning and delivering great content experiences for software products of various sizes and levels of complexity. You are passionate about content being integral to the user experience and ultimate success of a product. You’re ideal for this role if you:
- Have 5 years in a similar role, developing and writing professional customer-facing product documentation for a broad audience.
- Are able to translate complex and technical information into clear, concise and everyday language that customers can understand.
- Are a talented writer, with the ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Have experience in defining a strong, coherent content strategy and delivering high quality content in line with this strategy.
- Have experience in gathering stakeholder requirements and prioritizing across multiple deliverables.
- Have demonstrable ability to improve efficiency and quality of documentation processes.
- Are a user advocate, with the ability to think deeply about customer needs at different life cycles.
- Enjoy collaborating closely with designers, engineers, marketing and business stakeholders on a daily basis in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Have high attention to detail with spelling and grammar.
- Ideally, have experience creating visuals and diagrams that facilitate understanding with stakeholders and clients alike.
- Ideally, can storyboard product-centred videos and guide production teams on the creation of video assets.
Along with your resume, please provide a portfolio or links to examples of your work demonstrating your ability to articulate complex concepts and processes in writing. Why work for Massive?
For more info, check out our Instagram - @massiveinteractive Massive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative working environment.
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- Flexible, creative work spaces
- Huge social calendar
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Regular team sports and wellness activities