Use .NET to build the next-generation of video web applications across multiple devices.
Who we are
The Backend at Massive comprises of the most talented .NET professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture!
The primary responsibilities of the Backend Senior Engineer role are the specification, architecture and development of service-oriented applications using .NET and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in an agile, multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for a passionate developer who has a love for technology, and experience within the following disciplines
Catch our attention with:
- OOP/ TDD / DDD/ Design patterns
- .NET 4.0 , WCF
- XML / XSLT
- MS SQL Server, MongoDB,
- Entity Framework / NHibernate
- IOC, Dependency Injection
- SOA / SOAP/ REST
- MSBuild, Nant
- Windows services
- Proficiency in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience deploying scalable applications to AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of API design using frameworks like Swagger.io
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Experience with standard GIT workflows and peer review processes
Some of our company perks
- Written technical specifications and documentation
- Implement and undertake best practice. This includes learning and adapting interaction problem solving
- Assist in team planning effectively to deliver robust, modular and testable code and adhere to engineering procedures and code conventions
- Mentoring and leadership of other Software Engineers within the team
- Contributing to the positive growth of the work environment
- Active involvement with the product team and clients
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Brno (Spielberk Office Centre), Czech Republic office.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/